Advertise With Us!
Thank you for your interest in sponsorship of Automotive NewsWire. The NewsWire has been published for over 10 years and we are very proud in that we succeeded in developing an innovative news report that has gained the interest and respect of thousands of readers. From the outset, we didn't want to be another electronic news reporting service for the auto industry. Nor did we just want to be a plain old blogger with nothing but commentary on the auto industry.
Instead, we designed and developed a media product that is written for technical people working within the global automotive supply chain and provides them with the top news stories of the day along with professional and informed commentary. We wanted the NewsWire to be fast reading because our audience is busy; we wanted it to be informative with the capability to effectively present new concepts and ideas, because our audience is constantly looking for new solutions; and we wanted the NewsWire to be entertaining and fun to read.
Here is what we can deliver to you and/or your client:
- We will support your firm with coverage of all automotive related news about your company and products and we encourage readers to visit your web site or contact your firm for more information.
- We can deliver a significant group of readers in auto industry jobs every business day who read the NewsWire. Our subscriber figure has been growing rapidly with virtually all subscribers working in the supply chain or for the OEMs on a global basis.
- We can add your customers or prospects to the subscription list at your request. These "sponsor" subscribers can be coded as such and removed at any time you wish or they are free to remove themselves at any time. Note that we do not sell our subscriber list for any reason at any time.
- We can track the number of times your banner(s) are clicked on by a reader and a report can be delivered to you on a monthly basis at no charge.
- As your firm, or client, develops new products or technology and wishes to use the banner ad(s) to promote new products or technology, the banner ads can be changed to accommodate new goals and objectives. The sponsor is responsible for all art work and development of the banner ad(s) themselves.
There are four positions for advertisments both in the NewsWire email and on the autonewswire.net site. The two advertisment spots at the top of every page are sized at 330px × 90px. The advertisments on the sidebar are vertical advertisments and are normally sized at 160px × 250px. The height can vary, but should not exceed 300px. Furthermore, all advertisments should be submitted in jpeg (.jpg) or gif(.gif) formats.
Vertical (skyscraper) Advertisment
Contact Automotive NewsWire
For more information about our advertising programs, don't hesitate to contact us:
Herm Dillon - Editor
Business Intelligence Group, LLC.
2009 Meadow Glen
Wyomissing, PA 19610
Phone: (610) 898-4628
Fax: (610) 372-6709